Anybody in MA got a used Spit motor?

Subject: Anybody in MA got a used Spit motor?
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:46:42 -0500 (EST)
  Some of you who've been following along know that I'm in the process of
trying to make my Spit a daily driver, and the main obsticle seems to be the
need for a motor rebuild.  At this point it looks like rather than rebuild
the motor, I'm better off getting hold of a used one somewhere and plunking
it into the car for the time being.  That'll be cheaper, and will allow me
to rebuild the original motor when I've got the time and money.
  So, on that note, anybody near Eastern MA have a Spit 1500 motor in good
running condition that they'd part with for a reasonable price?

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit