Re: Fever!!!!!

To: Sandy Levine <slevine@netmatics.com>
Subject: Re: Fever!!!!!
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:01:33 -0600 (CST)
Cc: tigerpb@ids.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I agree!!  A number of years ago I had an old MG that I drove everywhere
and in all sorts of weather.  Only time I got it stuck was when the snow
drift was almost to the door handles...guess I should have gone around.

A friend of mine had a beautiful early mercedes (the convertable model of
the "gull wing") and gave me a real bad time about my ratty old MG.
Finally I said to him, "Roger, at least I get to drive mine!"  He only
brought his out about one sunny day a month, in the middle of summer.

The MG is happily (I hope) perking away in Connecticut, and I have a life
size do-it-yourself puzzle of a TR6 in the garage.   I figure with about
five hundred pounds of undercoating I can drive it forever!  Watch out
slush, here I come.  What the heck, when it does rust, I'll rebuild it.
I bet the mercedes is still in a garage somewhere.