<TR-3> Value of TR-3B

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: <TR-3> Value of TR-3B
From: N7559R@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 19:35:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I know this is almost impossible to answer but...  I'm going to look at a
friend's TR3B.  He had no idea what it was until I told him.  (yes, yes I
know but he's a good friend!)   It's  a ' 63, this is what he said, that he
drove as a kid in the early '70's.  It is not rusted at all (never happens in
the North East).  The car was parked some 25 years ago and ran well when
parked.  It was always garaged.  The body is complete as driven and has only
minor dents and scratches.  The engine is a complete unknown. No idea if it
even turns.  The interior is complete and original but condition is unknown.

Any idea of the value of such a beast?  I can safely assume that all of the
hydraulics are toast as are most of the other seals, gas tank, fuel system,
carbs etc..

I've owned Spits, GT-6's, A TR-6 etc so I sort of know what I'm getting into
but the oldest Brit i've owned was / is my MK 2 GT-6.

Thanks in Advance and wish me luck!!

Jeff