Re: Exploding Spitfires

To: Paul Nelson <aloder@websgi.icomnet.com>
Subject: Re: Exploding Spitfires
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:36:35 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I would imagine that a spit is far less likely to explode than some other
Vehicles. Take my old Ford sierra.Enormous fuel tank (compared to a spit)
situated inches behind a plastic bumper right by the exhaust!
Surely the spit has it's petrol in about the safest place possible??
It would appear that your missus equates old with dangerous!!
If we were talking about brakes maybe she'd have a case.....:-)
Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500 (It'll never explode, less than a gallon in it most of
the time!!)