Re: Sick Messages

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Sick Messages
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 22:15:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
It seems we're slipping from the ridiculous to the sublime...

Death threats?  Posting things under your name?  You're hallucinating or
something...  Now I'm a Child-abusing, Wife-beating, Neurotic Skinhead
who can somehow hack your mail account?  You've plunged straight off the
deep end, and we all get to watch it happen..

You're a lunatic.  Really, I think you have rabies or something.

Why don't you just drop it?  Or, if the fixation is too great, at least
TAKE IT OFF THE LIST!!!

John