Re: Sick Messages

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Sick Messages
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 22:30:09 -0400
Cc: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
SUCHAK wrote:

> It seems we're slipping from the ridiculous to the sublime...
>
> Death threats?  Posting things under your name?  You're hallucinating or
> something...  Now I'm a Child-abusing, Wife-beating, Neurotic Skinhead
> who can somehow hack your mail account?  You've plunged straight off the
> deep end, and we all get to watch it happen..
>
> You're a lunatic.  Really, I think you have rabies or something.
>
> Why don't you just drop it?  Or, if the fixation is too great, at least
> TAKE IT OFF THE LIST!!!
>
> John

I don't know if there are any other doctors on the list, but I'd like to
comment.  I don't think he has rabies.  Maybe he is taking anabolic
steroids - that commonly gives you fits of rage.  Is he a muscular guy?
It could also be a frontal lobe tumor.  Those things may go undiagnosed
for quite some time.  If he's lost touch with reality, then
schizophrenia is a strong possibility as well.  I'll need to check his
family tree...
Sirmoog
'71 TR6 Cincinnati