Re: Radio Dementia/TR6 - Orders?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Radio Dementia/TR6 - Orders?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik.quackenbush@scala.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 09:39:04 -0400
In typical D-Current-O fashion I pulled what was probably the original
radio from my newly acquired TR-6 and, after carving a larger hole, put in
a modern stereo with a CD-player which I pulled from my old car (it will
never be a show car- the benevolent PO made many intelligent performance
modifications including an original Lucas injection retrofit). I now have a
surplus Panasonic AM/FM radio that will fit an unmodified TR-6 dash. It
works and is in fair condition (some of the faux chrome has worn off the
trim). I was going to wire it up to a transformer and some cheap speakers
and use it in the garage but after reading this thread I'm willing to part
with it if someone wants to give it a good mobile home.

-Erik ('74 TR-6 PI)

--
Erik Quackenbush, Engineering Manager, InfoChannel
Scala Research & Development 1-610-363-3343