Re: VTR Dues

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR Dues
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:18:53 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997 KMNTR6@aol.com wrote:

> Hey guys what's going on?
>
> I too have been double billed and have double paid my VTR dues.
>
> 1st payment : May 19th
> 2nd payment : August 4th
>
> Ken Nachman

Ken and any other VTR memberss who seem to be having problems, let's do
this.

Please, in a mail message DIRECTLY to me, type EXACTLY what your mailing
label says -- ALL lines, please -- from the latest issue of _The Vintage
Triumph_.

Also include any other information, such as your actual expiration date
(issue number), if you believe it to be incorrect on the label.

[Alternatively, you may "snail-mail" a photocopy of your address label to
me at the address listed on the inside front cover of the magazine.]

I will collect and forward any and all of these to Membership Secretary
Bill Lynn when he returns from vacation in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

--Andy