RE: VTR Dues

To: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Subject: RE: VTR Dues
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:31:11 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'KMNTR6@aol.com'" <KMNTR6@aol.com>
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Nicholls, Clark wrote:

> Didn't you hear that the double billing was to help finance Andy's
> restoration projects, as described in the VTR magazine...
>
> Ha Ha Ha!
  ^^^^^^^^

FYI: Clark, who until just after noontime today a good friend
of mine :-), is kidding. And, to dispel any other rumors about me:

* I've never driven a Ryder truck
* I didn't spend any time with Autumn Jackson's mom
* I have sold NO photos of the British Royal Family to any tabloid
* I didn't suggest to Buddy Holly that he should fly ahead to the next gig
* I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV
* my mileage often DOES vary, as will yours

Anything else? :-)

--Andy