Re: John's Inadequacies.

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: John's Inadequacies.
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:43:04 -0400
Cc: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>, Adam Turner <turner@public.se>, Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gregory Petrolati wrote:

> > > Greg'
> > > To each their own phallic symbol,are you sure that's an oil leek? You may
> > > want to consult an M.D.
> >
> > C'mon Dr. Lepore...this could be your area of expertise !!
> >
>         Yup I checked and did the "urologist's traditional test"... It's
>         oil alright... besides I know The Green Man ALWAYS uses a carndom!
>
>         Greg "formerly of the Silly Party, now of the Extremely Silly Party"

This has gotten totally ridiculous, and I obviously don't have enough
work to do since I continue to contribute meaningless comments....

Is the carndom like the the plastic bubble I've seen advertised, where
no one can *touch* the car ?  All they can do is *look* ??

Enuf already !!

Carol Z.
74 TR6 -- Sybill (crunchy currently)