Re: John's Inadequacies.

To: "Carol Zingone" <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>, "Gregory Petrolati" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: John's Inadequacies.
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 13:08:41 -0000
Cc: "Adam Turner" <turner@public.se>, "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>Gregory Petrolati wrote:

>> > C'mon Dr. Lepore...this could be your area of expertise !!
>> >
>>         Yup I checked and did the "urologist's traditional test"... It's
>>         oil alright... besides I know The Green Man ALWAYS uses a carndom!
>>
>>         Greg "formerly of the Silly Party, now of the Extremely Silly Party"
>
>This has gotten totally ridiculous, and I obviously don't have enough
>work to do since I continue to contribute meaningless comments....
>
>Is the carndom like the the plastic bubble I've seen advertised, where
>no one can *touch* the car ?  All they can do is *look* ??
>
>Enuf already !!
>
>Carol Z.
>74 TR6 -- Sybill (crunchy currently)

Carol,
I agree this has totally gotten out of hand, and I guess I don't have
enough to do, in order to keep my idle, potentially sick mind busy. It's
too hot to work in the yard( go to hell yard); and the TR is still in the
shop? I am glad that Greg's TR4 does indeed just have an oil leek,
because I haven't read a post yet on the cure for the other possible
problem.

Carol,
What do you mean by currently crunchy, I hope we're not talking the front
end or fender type of crunchy?

Well I guess I could repackage a defective part from TRF and send back or
call the shop and get jerked around telefonically, I don't have the heart
to actually drive to the shop, although I'm sure that there would be
other TR6's that I could gaze upon?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6