Parts interchange

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts interchange
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:06:11 -0400
Misters Terrick and Ruwalt bring up an interesting topic: What are the
"modern" or commonly available equivalents for some of the parts in our
cars? Thermostats and air filters have been mentioned, there are probably
others. If any of you know the part number and outlet for these sorts of
things, send them along to me and I'll try to put together some sort of
list to be posted at a later time. (I'll probably regret this later, as
well.)

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)