GT6 brakes dragging/no adjuster [reposted]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 brakes dragging/no adjuster [reposted]
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 6 Aug 97 15:38:55
I*m reposting this note, since majordomo seems to have spontaneously heaved
me off the list last night.  Sorry about the possible repeat; if anyone already
answered
this note, please resend!

*************

The rear brakes on my GT6 are dragging a little.  The wheels will turn by hand,
but not freely.  Sounds like just an adjustment problem, no?

Problem is, there are no adjusters on the wheels that I can see.  All of my
manuals presume that there are adjusters, but I do recall reading that some
late GT6s had
ªself-adjustingª brakes fitted?

What to do next?

--