spin-on oil filter adapters

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: spin-on oil filter adapters
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:20:41 -0600
I am interested in opinions of those listers who have used them as to
the pros & cons of the adpaters from each of the main suppliers. I guess
I mean TRF and Moss mostly, but if anyone has another good source I am
interested as well.

Given the recent comments about VB (I have never purchased anything
there) I am not really considering them at thsi time. But you never
know, they may have the best adapter.

I plan to add this to my car sometime this fall and am looking for
advance info on what to buy. (I assume we all agree that it is a good
move to upgrade to the vertically mounted filter system).

Thanks as always.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada