Manifold needed

Subject: Manifold needed
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 16:00:11 -0500
Hi!
Here's a stumper this guy mailed me.  Can anyone out there help him?
Please post to the list as well, if you know the answer.  And since some
people have been having problems with attachments, I just copied it and
pasted in as text to avoid any problems.
Thank you!!
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)