Manifold needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Manifold needed
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:41:17 -0700
>Hi!
>Here's a stumper this guy mailed me.  Can anyone out there help him?
>Please post to the list as well, if you know the answer.  And since some
>people have been having problems with attachments, I just copied it and
>pasted in as text to avoid any problems.
>Thank you!!
>Keep Triumphing,
>Susan Hensley   %)
>

>Subject:
>            (no subject)
>       Date:
>            Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:19:20 -0500
>       From:
>            Rod Horton <Rod.Horton@oklaosf.state.ok.us>
>         To:
>            shensley@imagin.net
>        CC:
>            Rocke.Amonette@oklaosf.state.ok.us
>

>I've got a 1969 Mk III that we're trying to adapt to a 1500cc engine.
>Have also got a Weber single carb.  Don't have a manifold, though.  Do
>you have any ideas about where to look for that item?  I'd appreciate
>any ideas.
>
>e-mail address:
>
>Rod.Horton@oklaosf.state.ok.us

Without knowing what exact Weber model he's got.........I'd try either
TRW/M(?) Induction in Goleta (I think) Calf....or maybe give this new Weber
site a try. Let us know how he makes out either way.:-)

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!
Rap = Disco for the 90's