Re: Environment and LBC's - A sort of screed

To: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>, "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Subject: Re: Environment and LBC's - A sort of screed
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:19:39 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Some of us in the heat of the south, who desire to drive our cars to work
every day without sweating to an extreme degree (and running up dry
cleaning bills) rather enjoy A/C. It doesn't help too much since the tops
down, but what the hay, it takes off the edge.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net