Tupelo MS Triumph Owners

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tupelo MS Triumph Owners
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:23:58 -0700
Tupleo Mississippim has been put on the map.  Thanks to Harold O'Reilly
in New Orleans finding out about VTR members in MS and LA we now can have
a Triumph club in Tupelo, MS.

There are two of us and three cars.  I guess we should apply for a VTR
zone appointment here.  I called the other member James Duke who is a
original owner of a 72 TR6 with less than 50k miles on it.  Original
cost $3,700.

He is on the internet so I told him how to sign up for the list so maybe
we'll seem him.  I guess I'll go over and kick some tires Friday and
scope out the competition.

It won't be long before we set up out own autocrossing and councourse
events.  As I told Harold we can trade places being 1st and 2nd.  Ain't
that great.  You folks out there probably can't understand someone being
so excited over such a small event as discovering another TR owner closer
that 120mi from you.  The closest one I know of is M B Jordan in
Greenwood MS and we've never met.

But next year I'm going to move to NC where TR's abound.  I'll even get
to hang around with Bill Wood and the other TR wierdos like me.  Bill has
3 tr8's and a TR6 now.  The competitions stiff over there.

Gosh I'm excited  (not crazy just excited)

Joe Worsley
80 TR8 DHC
72 TR6 (sleeping until restoration - it woke up momentarily last weekend)
Tupelo. MS USA