Help

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 08:23:30 -0400
I have a mechanic replacing the rear springs in my 74 TR6. I've ordered the
Bently workshop manual but it is, unfortunately, sitting in a UPS truck
somewhere in the USA.
Is there anyone out there who might be willing to fax me copies of the pages
dealing with the replacement of the springs.

He is a good mechanic but I fear this is the first TR he has worked on. When
I dropped the car off yesterday his eyes lite up when he saw a manual in the
trunk. Unfortunately, it was a Victoria British catalog. Disappointment.

He will be replacing some other parts first and will venture into the
springs later this morning. While he has not asked for the pages, thought it
might be of help to him.

Any help from you guys (generic term refering to a group of people with the
same interests) would be greatly appreciated.

Ed

74 TR6