Re: Help

To: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Subject: Re: Help
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 08:45:12 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm sure someone will fax you what you need, but in the mean time, you may
want to download a copy of the Moss TR6 catalog from their web site
<www.mossmotors.com>. It has complete schematics I beleive for the various
components which should provide him some assistance.

At 08:23 AM 8/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a mechanic replacing the rear springs in my 74 TR6. I've ordered the
>Bently workshop manual but it is, unfortunately, sitting in a UPS truck
>somewhere in the USA.
>Is there anyone out there who might be willing to fax me copies of the pages
>dealing with the replacement of the springs.
>
>He is a good mechanic but I fear this is the first TR he has worked on. When
>I dropped the car off yesterday his eyes lite up when he saw a manual in the
>trunk. Unfortunately, it was a Victoria British catalog. Disappointment.
>
>He will be replacing some other parts first and will venture into the
>springs later this morning. While he has not asked for the pages, thought it
>might be of help to him.
>
>Any help from you guys (generic term refering to a group of people with the
>same interests) would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Ed
>
>74 TR6

Doug Mathews
Weekdays Voice: 706-542-6820 FAX: 706-542-6881
64TR4  TC38798L(in restoration)
63TR3B TCF1520L(Driver)
59TR3A TS6140L(Parts creature)
57TR3  TS18791LO(Parts creature)