Pinstripe on TR6

To: libertyc@erols.com
Subject: Pinstripe on TR6
From: TR66pack@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Carl,

You asked..."I still would like info on the TR6 pinstripe.  Is it a double
stripe?
Located just below or above the body line/crease?"

The correct answer is no pinstripe. I assume by the "tone' of your question
you are looking for information about a factory applied pinstripe. The TR6
never had a pinstripe applied at the factory, although I've seen many with
owner applied pinstripes. To be original, don't apply a pinstripe. If you
want a pinstripe anyway, apply whatever looks good to your eye.

Kerry
Editor
6-Pack TR6/TR250 Car Club