Cdn. source of wrinkle paint?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cdn. source of wrinkle paint?
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 97 11:40:07 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text

     1. Can fellow Canadian listers advise a source of the correct black
     wrinkle (crinkle?) paint for my '60 TR3 wiper motor?
     2. Can anyone tell me if the rest of the wiper motor should be painted
     silver, or just left bare? I've wire-wheel brushed the end, which
     looks like cast aluminum, and it looks great as is. The other end with
     the gearbox doesn't look like it was ever painted, so I'm not sure
     what to do with it.
     3. Can anyone advise why, as a restoration progresses, a person
     becomes progressively more obsessed (wait a minute, you can't be "more
     obsessed", can you?) with originality? This is really slowing me down!

     TIA,
     Jim Wallace
     '60 TR3 TS81417