TR4 front brakes

To: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 front brakes
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 17:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
I went out and bought a set of semi-metallic shoes and have been
wrestling with them.  Also bought a rebuild kit for the front caliper.

I had to remove the pistons (couldn't compress them) and I find that they
are badly pitted due to rust.

My bank account's nearing absolute zero, has anyone got a set of
servicable brake pistons?

I hear that the Datsun 240/280Z uses the same brake pads, are any other
parts interchangeable?  The Datsun will be easier to find at a wrecker :)

Thanks,
-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.