Lurker admits gratitude

Subject: Lurker admits gratitude
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:47:29 -0400
As a new old Triumph owner (69 TR6) I have been lurking on the list in
digest mode for a short while and just wanna extend my thanks to the group
for providing a lot of good information.  Like many of you probably started
I had a TR6 as a youngun and thought it would be fun to restore and own one
again.  Found a beauty in the paper that has lived its whole life in
Atlanta (meaning no rust anywhere). I am looking forward to getting it back
on the road.  Thanks for your comments and help, even though they were
directed to others.  I will not hesitate to pipe up if I have specific
question or answer.

I also want to express my thanks to the list owners, as an ISP I know what
a PITA running a large list is.

Thanks all.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/