TR6 cracked diff mounts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 cracked diff mounts
From: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 18:56:51 -0700
Thanks to all who responded to my questions about the TR6 vacuum retard
switch. The issue is much clearer now (sorta). Thanks.

Next up:
Tomorrow morning I'm taking my TR6 to a local shop recommended by a member of
the Rocky Mountain Triumph Club to get an estimate on repairing my cracked
diff mounts. I understand this is fairly common problem on the TR6. I'd like
to know if anyone out there has been through this and what your experiences
were. What would be a resonable cost for this repair?

Thanks again,
Mark