New Spit owner

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Spit owner
From: Chris_Oliver@emh3.arl.mil (Chris Oliver)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:36:50 -0400
     Hi, after lurking on the list for the last few years, I finally bought
     a Spitfire.  Well actually my wife bought it as a present for our 10th
     wedding anniversery.  Anyway, the car is a 70 GT6+ with a later
     Spitfire body, and J-Type overdrive.  Right now the car is running
     great, and I have not had any problems with it, other than a flat spot
     in the starter.
     I just wanted to thank everybody on the list who answered questions
     about what to look for on Spits and TR-4's.  I would also like to
     thank the members from No Virgina/D.C/ MD area who provided
     information on how to get a car titled that didn't have one, and
     finally Ken Streeter who keeps the VTR classified page on the web
     where I found the car.
     I am really excited about the Spit, and look forward to interacting
     more with the list now that I have a car, and meeting more of the list
     members face to face.
     Thanks again, Chris