RE: Poly Bushings

To: "'Joseph Burlein'" <josephb@bluedevils.aftac.gov>
Subject: RE: Poly Bushings
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 18:42:20 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I recently posted this little tip after having successfully used it
myself. The original person I got the advice from is Roger Bolick.

Joe: judging by your enthusiastic post you were as happy with the
"trick" as I was when I found they really do expand that big. I agree
it's a great tip especially when I received numerous replies stating I
should cut/saw them. I am not saying cutting or sawing will do anything
bad but hey, when you can get them on without that it seems so much
better.

This list rules!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)