Re: Poly Bushings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Poly Bushings
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:29:33 -0400
Peter,
I'm sure this works, but why go to the trouble? One may simply cut
through the bushing with a hack saw in one minute or less, place the cut
side of the bushing in the bottom of the "U" part of the bracket (where
it can't do anything but be compressed) and bolt 'er up. And should one
choose to remove the bushing at a later date will be a much, much easier
task to perform.
Just MHO,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA