Utah smog laws?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Utah smog laws?
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 02:19:00 -0400
Soon to be fellow Utah LBC owners,
        What is the state going to demand of my '78 Spit. It is currently
equipted w/ a Weber DGV carb,Header and Monza exhaust. This system seems
more efficient than the orginal. Will the addition of a catalytic
converter and a good tune up (rejetting the Weber for alttiude) get me
through?  Should I get the converter installed before I get there or
wait until I have to get her inspected?
        What are some of the good evening drives around SLC

Bill
78 Spit
80Wedge  under going colonial conversion(on hold)