Re: TR8 brakes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR8 brakes
From: dynamic@transport.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 12:03:42 -0700
Jason:

I can't put accurate, objective numbers to it, but generally speaking front
brakes do much, much more of the braking than the rears.  They are designed
that way to take advantage of the forward weight transfer that occurs
under braking in any car.  I would say that I would be surprised, also, if
the bias was as great as what you specify, however I WOULDN'T be surprised
if the front/rear bias was as high as 75/25%.  Hopefully, some racer
tech-head on the list will divulge more accurate info in this area.  C'mon,
guys!!

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6