Hood cover Installation

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hood cover Installation
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:08:36 -0700
I put on a Robins Hood Stowage Cover today for my '70 TR6.
The outer snaps went on fine with no dificulty. My question
is where are the four vinyl strips which hang down from the
cover section above the rear axel box supposed to attach?

There are no male snap ends except for those which are on the
support cross bar of the hood frame, but the straps don't seem
to be in line with these. The two strips on the center piece of
vinyl already have holes punced in them while the outer strips
which are by the b-post do not.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtwon, PA