RE: Hood cover Installation

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: RE: Hood cover Installation
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:26:32 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,

If I correctly understand which snaps you are referring to, they (the
snaps) attach in the following places:

1. Two attach to the male snaps which are _supposed_ to be on the rear
bulkhead panel (the panle which conceals the fuel tank). If you look in
the TRF catalog at this panel (can't remember the page # and don't have
said book at work), you will see that the panel actaully takes six male
snap studs. Perhaps these are missing on your car?

2. The two out ward ones attach to two male studs on the side panels
just under the top frame (once it's folded). Again consul the TRF
catalog as it's the only one of the big 3 which illustrates this level
of detail.

The straps keep the cover from flailing around when driving with the
roof down at "speed".

Good luck.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)