Re: Hood cover Installation

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Re: Hood cover Installation
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 02:57:19 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,
Take a look at page 418 in TRF spare parts catalog and you will see that
2 male snaps are located on either side of the rear bulkhead trim panel
at the first seam from the top(assuming you have the correct trim panel
for '70) Two more snaps are located on the rear quarter panels(doglegs)
also at the first seam from the top. The little washers are important
here so that the snaps stand proud of the panels to allow the female snap
to properly fit in place. TRF almost always has these items in stock.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO