Want to trade Spit front coils?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Want to trade Spit front coils?
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 12:48:15 -0400
My car has a set of nearly new competition spec front springs on it that
are way too stiff for my taste. Unfortunately I do not have any specs on
them as to where they are from or what the details are as they where
installed by the PO. They are powder coated bright blue and the wire is
MUCH thicker than the springs in my parts car if that is any help. ;-) I
would like to trade them for a set of stock Spit front springs. I figure if
someone wants them and has a set it will eliminated the need for me to grub
around with 23 year old bolts on the parts car!

-Kevin Rhodes
77 Spitfire