Re: TRF Summer Party

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:31:03 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce T. Clough wrote:

> Hats off to the TRF Crew for another fine Summer Party.  Even though we
> drove a non-Triumph we still had an excellent time.  For those of you who
> live in the Eastern USA and didn't go, maybe you ought to next year.
>
> Bruce Clough
>
> BTW:  I hope any SOL'ers didn't actually come by the COCTRA campsite looking
> for beer on 8:30 Friday night.  DOH!  We were still in Clymer at an excellent
> Italian restaurant (Luigi's) recommended to us by Charles Runyan.   We'll
> just have to owe you a beer...
--------------------
Bruce I had a SOL Banner (Small)in the overhead window of our Jayco
Motorhome that was up against the building just before the entrance to
the workshop for the CAR guys that work in the back of the Roadster
Factory.

We brought the motorhome the minivan (green Dodge Caravan) and my 71
TR6.

Didn't run into a single SOLer there.

I had a good time. I'm still asking my wife and three kids if they did.

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6's