TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: Murry J Mercier <mercierm@battelle.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 16:54:57 -0400 (EDT)
     In spite of the UPS strike we have solved our canopy hardware problem
     and COCTRA (Central Ohio Center TRA) will have a visible presence at
     the camping area circa Wednesday afternoon.

     Drop by and make yourself known, this green first-timer would like to
     put faces with names and e-mail addresses.

     Maybe Bruce will bring pictures of Battle Star Galactica(?)

     Leaving Columbus, in 6-Pack, Wednesday AM, on I70 ;-)

     Murry Mercier
     Ohio Lic
     MJM TR6

     PS I'll try to make the SOL meet on Fri.