Help with new tranny cover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help with new tranny cover
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:51:10 -0400
Hello all.
Thanks again for you responses regarding the rear bumper.  It seems it
should be 3/8" UNF.  I'll work on it.
I recently received the plastic tranny cover from Moss.  I also bought
the seal and installation hardware.  Does anyone know what to do with
this stuff, and how to properly intall it?
I received 17 bolts, 7 clip-style nuts, a bunch of washers, and 7
slightly curved pieces of metal with holes in them.  The cover itself
has no holes, but has indentations in 10 places which may be meant for
drilling?  The seal has no holes at all.
Any detailed help for installing the thing properly would be very
useful.  Remember, I'm a newbee.
Sirmoog
'71 TR6 Cincinnati