Standard-Triumph service manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Standard-Triumph service manual
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 97 16:27:24 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     I have a service manual in very good condition for a Standard-Triumph
     Ensign and Vanguard, ca. 1960. It's a hardcover book with fold-out
     pages showing such things as diagonal dimensions of the frame if you
     need to straighten it, etc, etc.
     I had the car in question, but in 1976 the barn it was sitting beside
     was hit by lightning and while burning down, it fell on the car and
     that was the end of that.
     If anyone is interested in this book, please contact me directly and
     I'll give you any further details. I haven't seen anyone on the list
     saying they have this kind of car, but it might be of historical
     interest to someone.
     Regards,
     Jim Wallace
     jwallace@canada.hp.com