Speed Bleeder

Subject: Speed Bleeder
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 97 16:19:53 -0400
I'm resending this e-mail because I don't think it went the first time
around.  I apologise for duplicating it if it eventually goes through.

- - - - - - - -

Hello everyone,

No doubt this question has been asked but I don't know if it was ever
answered.  Does anybody have any experience(good or bad) with Speed
Bleeder.  They look great and the concept is pretty cool.  I'm just
curious of their long term durability and whether they are worth the
$6.50 per bleeder price.

Still cheaper than a Mityvac or EZ Bleed.  Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks and cheers,

Alan Camhi,
'65 TR4