six tech manual?

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: six tech manual?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:35:09 -0600
I ordered one of these from:

        Len Renkenberger
        8245 Ingleton Circle
        Easton MD 21601

I know my money order was cashed Jul 13th. But I have not received the
book. Has anyone else had problems with this? I am sure it is some kind
of glitch cause I think that Len is a reputable source based on the info
from other listers.

Nonetheless, I am getting somewhat concerned that maybe I had the wrong
address or something. How long did it take fpr others to get theirs?
FWIW, I had it shipped to a US address even though I live in Canada.

Does anyone know a non-snail mail way of contacting Len?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada