Re: six tech manual?

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: six tech manual?
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:39:14 -0600
Any chance it was shipped by UPS? They've been on strike in the US for a
week.  Even if its not with them, every other shipper is seriously
backlogged as a result.  Also, Len advertisement says that 2 weeks is a
normal wait and that because the manuals are out of print that he makes
them up on an individual basis.
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L