Re: TR6 mufflers & Monzas

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 mufflers & Monzas
From: rick 72 TR6 <rick@vir.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:47:04 -0400 (edt)
 Also, any input
>on the monza type free flow system available from TRF and others?
>tbotts@mail.vii.com
>59 TR3
>74 TR6

I've installed two Monzas on my 72 TR6. I've ordered them from our Auto
parts store. I did not know that the Moss, TRF, etc system came with
resonators on the line... Soooo, it's LOUD!
I've ordered a couple of Walker resonators and will install them this
weekend. Monzas sound great, but on a long drive they can get a little
annoying. Somebody on the list runs Walker Dynomax mufflers and says he's
very satisfied: fruity sound, yet civilized.
Going up St-Laurent street in Montreal, I trigger Lexus, Mercedes and Miata
(The M word!) car alarms! :)

rick