Re: TR6 mufflers & Monzas

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net.wgcinet>
Subject: Re: TR6 mufflers & Monzas
From: "Tom Gentry "<TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:56:00 -0500
>>Somebody on the list runs Walker Dynomax mufflers and says he's
>>very satisfied: fruity sound, yet civilized.

That would be me!  I replaced the Monza mufflers because I was tired of
having my ears ring after an hour on the highway.  The Walkers seem to
let all the low frequency sound through, but they cut out the high
frequencies considerably.  IMHO, they sound very nice, I've also
received compliments on the sound at autocrosses and other driving
events.

I would highly recommend this conversion to anyone who wants a free
flow, "sport" exhaust, but feels the Monza system is too loud.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!