Daytona Exhaust -

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Daytona Exhaust -
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:42:50 -0700
Has anyone had any experience with the Daytona Exhaust systems, distributed
by FAZA, imported by Italy’s Famous Exhaust?  If they are truly designed
with Abarth principles in mind and built as stated they look like a fairly
nice exhaust system. They do have a web site:

http://home.earthlink.net/~famous/

Was thinking of installing one on the 'project 70' if/when I get to that
point.  I don't want a noisy system, but would like a free-er flowing
system than the stock one. (No this one won't have a different, non
Spitfire engine, although I was looking at a surplus Rolls Royce Merlin
engine. . . If I just notch the firewall slightly

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )