Dim hi beam-TR6

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dim hi beam-TR6
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Aug 97 13:31:20 EDT
Scions-

I'm no electrician ( worse as a plumber ) but I'm willing to risk it with help.
My left headlight is dim ( about 1/2 brightness) on hi-beam. Right lamp is nice
and bright on hi and both are nice and bright at lo-beam setting. Its been like
this since I bought the car last fall so I have no trail as to how or when it
got that way.

Any idea's where and how  I should start looking for the source or the order of
probability? I'd rather not spend the money on bulb or switch before other
possibilites are eliminated.

Thanks

Keith Ehrlich
74TR6