RE: Symposium!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Symposium!
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:58:34 -0700
My goodness, is it winter already?  Have we all nothing better to do than
"Just Blowing in The Wind"(surely a discussion of the merits of the
"pusher" philosophy)  , and I guess I’m just as guilty as the next - at
least it hasn't degenerated to "Braking wind", (cooling ducts, advantages,
disadvantages) oops, darn, now it has!  With that I'll be "Gone with the
Wind"

"Stop all that knocking, I AM taking my medication!"

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )