Re: tr6 rear shock conversion - new design?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tr6 rear shock conversion - new design?
From: dynamic@transport.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:41:32 -0700
Peter:

I have seen this kit installed, and I agree that it is the best solution
I've seen commercially available.  I still have some admittedly nit-picky
reservations about it, and so I will continue to develop my own design
(probably just for my car, not to market) for the pure fun of it!!  But, it
sure does look like a good and inexpensive solution.

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6