Re: Haynes for a 2000

To: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Haynes for a 2000
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 19:17:15 +1200
Scott

There is a Haynes manual for the 2000, 2500 & 2.5. I have one, but is used
for my own car - sorry.

Title: Triumph 2000, 2500 and 2.5 Owners Workshop Manual
Author: Ray M Jones
Haynes Publishing Group, Sparkford, Yeovil, Somerset BA22 7JJ, England
© Haynes Publishing Group 1981, 1983
ISBN 0 85696 611 8

Rimmers used to sell them - part # RM8191. They also list a factory reprint
at £27.04 which I have seen and is very comprehensive (as you would
expect).

Hope this helps

David Greed
1979 2500S