RE: Haynes for a 2000

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Haynes for a 2000
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Aug 97 16:10:53 EDT
        Scott,

        No leads on a Haynes, but about three weeks ago I saw a used Autobook
manual for the 2000 & 2.5PI Saloons at a used bookstore in Portland, OR. It's
called "Powells", they do mail order, and the number is1-800-878-READ.

        I'm always prowling for used TR manuals when I travel on business,
hopefully someday I'll find a Haynes TR250 & 6 for myself. Does anyone need an
Autobook manual for the 1959-68 Herald or a Haynes for the GT6? Both are brand
new, and I'd swap them both for a decent Haynes TR250 & 6.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic