Re: TR250 exhaust

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 exhaust
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:24:41 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@CompuServe.COM>, Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi,

I'm sure that you have to use the "correct" gasket for the head, that
means early head, early gasket, late head, late gasket.

I also know that the horizontal spacing of the exhaust ports is the same on
both heads. At least Im pretty sure about that.

Like Ken said: line up the two different intake/exhaust gaskets and you
can see the differences.

As for Six-tech - it is a pretty good source of info, and I'd tend to
believe most of the stuff in there.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |